ENFIELD AQUATIC CENTRE: Programs Team
Readvertised position, previous applicants need not apply
- Permanent Part Time role
- 18 hours per week with possible additional hours
- Rotating seven day roster
- $29 - $35 per hour (dependant upon experience and skills)
- plus penalty rates, superannuation, leave entitlements, free parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified community programs professional to help develop and supervise engaging and creative programs for Enfield Aquatic Centre (EAC).
Working with the Programs Team Leader, the Programs Officers will:
- support the casual Learn to Swim programs team
- assist in the management of a range of other community programs
- assist with managing facility bookings
- work to drive program and service standards
To meet customer expectations and community program objectives, we are looking for a creative, switched on, highly motivated and confident team player with programming experience. The successful applicant will be committed to providing excellence in customer experience, and be able to deliver dynamic programs and effective program planning.
Further information regarding this role can be found in the Position Description found at www.burwood.nsw.gov.au
Enquire today: Contact Jessica Gilmour Programs Team Leader Enfield Aquatic Centre Phone 9078 6171
How to apply: Applications must address the Essential Criteria specified on the Position Description for this role.
Please forward the address of the criteria together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 22 November 2019