At Caulfield Grammar School our vision is "to enable quality learning every day in every experience for every learner for life" and our Sports program is an integral component to achieving this.It provides students with physical and social development, and is also a great opportunity for students to develop life-skills while enjoying the experience with their friends.
As a member of the Associated Public Schools (APS) and Associated Grammar Schools of Victoria (AGSV) competition, we are seeking specialist Sports Coaches to inspire our students to dream more and learn more in the following sports:
- Cross Country
- Football (AFL and AFLW)
Successful applicants will:
- be available for Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays; or Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays. Time commitment is typically for 6–12 hours per week for Terms 2 and 3 of 2019.
- have previous experience and relevant qualifications
- demonstrate their specialist knowledge
- have passion and enthusiasm
- understand the crucial role a coach plays as a mentor and role model for students
- have completed both a Level 1 First Aid and Anaphylaxis Certification, or be prepared to obtain these prior to commencement
- be able to provide a current employment Victoria Working With Children Check.
By submitting an application, you are registering your interest in future coaching vacancies with CGS. As vacancies arise, the School will contact coaches with relevant skills and experience to complete the appropriate steps of the recruitment process. CGS’s recruitment processes include telephone interviews, face-to-face interviews, and reference checks prior to an offer of employment being made.
Refer to the attached FAQs for further information about CGS’s sports program, including schedule and session times.
If you have what it takes to contribute to the success of Caulfield Grammar School’s sport program then apply now!
Closing Date: March 5, 2019